AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

AT&T stands for "At This Time" - I learned to be flexible in the face of change and value the skills I had to develop

Former Employee - Local Service Associate  in  Sacramento, CA (US)
Former Employee - Local Service Associate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

The benefits were exceptionally good (medical, dental, vision, mental health, reimbursment accts, and legal); very ethnically diverse workforce, variety of job functions available to more ambitious, responsible workers.

Cons

No transfer within the company for workers from the "old AT&T"; very little opportunity for promotion, constant threat of lay-offs undermined morale, and the union (@ least our local) often picked the wrong battles and frequently conspired with managment @ the expense of the workers

Find a way around the union to reward/promote employee performance over seniority; invest time and thought into promoting center morale

5652 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

it's sales, so it's like a roller coaster.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

great benefits. health, vacations, and 401k. if you work hard and network you can advance in the company pretty quickly.

Cons

change compensation plans to much. Lack of training, and the training that is given is not up to par, and is done to quickly.

Give sales department realistic expectations, and a sales quota in January, not in June. this way your sales team gets paid for their work.

Your world, ripped apart, spit on and thrown back at you

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Fairly decent pay, extremely good benefits package, facade of working for a company with integrity. They pay for your phone service, and give you a new phone every year.

Cons

You are a number abd a warm body, peraonal life? Forget it, you signed that away. They have a total lack of respect and disregard for their employees on a basic humanitarian level. The only saving grace i had was my immesiate manager.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!