AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

AT&T stands for "At This Time" - I learned to be flexible in the face of change and value the skills I had to develop

Former Employee - Local Service Associate  in  Sacramento, CA (US)
Former Employee - Local Service Associate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

The benefits were exceptionally good (medical, dental, vision, mental health, reimbursment accts, and legal); very ethnically diverse workforce, variety of job functions available to more ambitious, responsible workers.

Cons

No transfer within the company for workers from the "old AT&T"; very little opportunity for promotion, constant threat of lay-offs undermined morale, and the union (@ least our local) often picked the wrong battles and frequently conspired with managment @ the expense of the workers

Find a way around the union to reward/promote employee performance over seniority; invest time and thought into promoting center morale

5715 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

good times

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant  in  Omaha, NE (US)
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Omaha, NE (US)

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Can be a fun place to work most of the time. I recommend working at at&t to anybody who can handle a more than moderate amount of pressure and has a thirst for technology. Compensation is more than what most americans make by far. You get awesome health care and there is plenty of room to move up in the company.

Cons

There are some mean people out there. Sometimes the company doesn't feel like it has your back as much as they have the customers.

Bend over backwards for your reps and always have their backs no matter what. Your money is made off of what THEY do not what YOU do.

it's sales, so it's like a roller coaster.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

great benefits. health, vacations, and 401k. if you work hard and network you can advance in the company pretty quickly.

Cons

change compensation plans to much. Lack of training, and the training that is given is not up to par, and is done to quickly.

Give sales department realistic expectations, and a sales quota in January, not in June. this way your sales team gets paid for their work.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!