AT&T

www.att.com

the money and benefits were very good; the experience... not so much

Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Youngstown, OH (US)

Prosthe benefits are outstanding; vacations and PTO were some of the best I have encountered. hourly rate was very much above average. very accommodating to personal/ family needs.

Consvery stressful; always constant pressure. employees were often pitted against each other in the name of sales. promotions were based on personal relationships, and not on merit. commission structure constantly changing, and becoming increasingly difficult.

Advice to Senior Managementstop overseas customer service. The biggest complaint from customers has nothing to do with service issues, dropped calls, etc.. it is a constant "I can't get someone who speaks English."

Tough economy, next to last resort

Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at AT&T

Pros: Pay was just okay for a single male. People were… Cons: Was frequently micromanaged. The employees are unionized, but the union is extremely weak and every contract negotiation meant fewer benefits. Strict sales quotas were… Advice to Senior Management: Spend (one) day actually doing the work of a retail… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ever Changing

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Waco, TX (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros: Base Pay, Commission, Benefits, union Cons: lack of qualified management , micro management styles Advice to Senior Management: listen to frontline employees More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!