Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting)
www.abacus-us.com Lafayette, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good co workers, but no room to grow internally. Shady management tactics.

Production Tech (Former Employee)
Schaumburg, IL (US)

I worked at Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting)

ProsThe actual workers, the attitudes and respect for peers made it worthwhile. Lots of days off and a good team environment.

ConsThey only allow certain people to move up within. Even if u have a degree in a certain area, you still may have a hard time moving up. They would rather higher an outsider instead of someone they know internally. No loyalty.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember where you came from. Sometimes you started at the low end of the totem pole and worked your way up. Dont forget about others who are in a similar situation. And be fair.

Smart people, solid Sr Management, good benefits, and competitive pay--overall a good place to be

I have been working at Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting)

Pros: Smart people, Industry leading solutions, solid margins and high performing parent - Alliance Data Systems. Rewarded for performance.… Cons: multiple acquisitions have stressed the systems. need to work harder to get… Advice to Senior Management: continue to actively comminicate items regarding our division and epsilon… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lafayette, CO (US)

I worked at Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting)

Pros: Great communication from top level on down to employees. Cons: Degradation of benefits and culture after joining Epsilon. Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your top employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting).

Worked for Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting) CEO Brian M. Rainey. All reviews posted anonymously by Abacus (a division of Epsilon Targeting) employees.