Great experience in Technology Consulting

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Great mentor program with managers willing to invest time in you
Competitive pay and benefits

Cons

Very structured/hierarchical, hard to fast track

Other Reviews for Accenture

Not a great place to work - there is no opportunity to grow

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Best place to get trained in various technologies

Cons

The work environment is unacceptable. Space is not enough for so many people. Sometimes you have to stand in line to use a restroom. I can not even recommend this company to any senior level resources e.g. Managers, Directors. In other companies, these resources have their own cubes and even own offices, but at Accenture they don't even have a place to sit! What a shame! May be they need to spend 20% of the money they spend at Golf events at these offices to improve work conditions. Finally, there is no opportunity to grow. If there is a Manager level role open, there will be 50 candidates available for the role. I made a mistake by joining this company based on "Big Name", and I don't want you to do the same. I'm sure you will find something better to do at another company.

STOP those golf events and ADs on TV and spend the money to pay for more office space and improve work conditions inside the company. If you don't have happy employees, you can not be a successful company.

Run as far away from Accenture as you possibly can.

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

6 weeks of vacation is because it means you don't have to spend time with your colleagues or Sr. Leadership.

Cons

Pay. Work environment. The way employees are treated. Fairness in promotions. Top-Down arrogance of Sr. Management. Work ethic. Disregard of individual ideas.

Take a look in the mirror and learn how to treat the people who work for you. Without them, you would sell zero engagements.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!