Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Have enjoyed establishing my career at Accenture, but I do not see long-term opportunity if I stay

Current Employee - Systems Integration Manager in Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Systems Integration Manager in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good place to start career.

Cons

Difficult to transfer between groups and this can limit career opportunities.

Be more willing to move people to align with interests/opportunities and provide support/training to help w/ transition.

9164 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Uninspiring and fond of sharp practice

Current Employee - Technical Consultant
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant

I have been working at Accenture full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the consultants and managers are great, but are led by very average senior mgmt/execs in my opinion.

Cons

Its all about the cost management, never about the best practice. Its just whats the price, and how much on-shore vs off-shore.

Services company management think their staff do their best work when someone else is their manager (the client). If you were the best managers, it would be a product company. Show us why this is not true...if you can.

Accenture INDIA

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

1-Hot skill Bonus
    2-Flexible working timing(If you have no work then no need to stay for long hours like 10 hours)

Cons

1-No Learning(If want to progress in skill than better chose other comnpany,because lot support project and maual works are done in Accenture.No need to use your brain.
    2-Worst HR people I have ever seen.
    If you are leaving accenture if you are going to buy notice period than they will ask to pay the amount in gross salary and if you have any vacation balance then it will not be deducted from notice period rather they will pay you in basic.(Highly unethcial)
    3-The salary in accenture is very good from outside.The truth is there is aroun 18 % variable and if you are very much lucky you can get 70% of that.Most of us(around 70%) are getting 48.5 % of variable .
    4-From this year they have reduce the hotskill bonus by 50 %
    5-Lot of internal politics.If you want to be the chamcha of Higher Management then this is a good company for you after get out of this company then there is no value of you in the market because technically you will be comparable with a fresher.
    6-The work culture is pathethic and if you have any issue it will take atleast 7 days to contact HR because most of the time they are not in the office.Though you can find them in Gym if lucky in cafteria.

Grown up man.Be ethical in HR policies.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture