Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

10 years working with Accenture

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great learning experience and opportunities to work in different countries and with people from other nationalities with diverse background and ethnics.

Cons

Generally long working hours and working weekends to meet datelines. Highly competitive during performance review and ability to demonstrate the qualities to move to the next level is required.

9164 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Accenture has the greatest clients and best people in the world, no question, but it's not for the faint of heart.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Accenture people live our core values every day; working as one global team to bring the best ideas, innovations and relevant solutions to our clients. Our people programs, benefits, "connected" technologies and projects allow us to engage any time and anywhere in the world to get the job done for our clients. Our leaders are exceptional and really try to stay tuned in to what matters to our workforce, because we are the people who help our clients achieve their goals. There's a spirit of comradarie at Accenture that is palpable.

Cons

Having the best clients in the world means working globally, so if you aren't prepared to work flexibly to meet client needs, this isn't the place for you.

Stay focused on what matters most

Huge company with pros and cons

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are a lot of different projects in many different industries, and thus, a lot of versatile career opportunities and room to grow professionally.

Cons

You might easily get stuck in one big IT project for a couple of years, and will not be able to enjoy the versatile job opportunities the company in theory offers.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture