Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,168 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

10 years working with Accenture

Solutions Architect (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat learning experience and opportunities to work in different countries and with people from other nationalities with diverse background and ethnics.

ConsGenerally long working hours and working weekends to meet datelines. Highly competitive during performance review and ability to demonstrate the qualities to move to the next level is required.

Accenture is an excellent career launchpad

Consulting Manager (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Despite the long hours, tight deadlines, constant client demands, airport delays, etc., etc...the PEOPLE are what make this place great. Time and time again… Cons: Consulting in general comes with it's share of negatives. Accenture is not unique - we have a high turnover rate for a reason, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satisfied experience till now.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Employee friendly, top class in employee satisfaction. Cons: work-life balance is affected in some part of the globe. Advice to Senior Management: overall a good management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme. All reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees.