Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,187 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Rapid growth opportunities ... provided you put in the hard work!

Manager (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI worked for Accenture for five and a half years in the Federal Services group. Many people will tell you that consulting in the Public Service sector gives you a better work/life balance than in the Commercial sector, and I found that to be true. My hours were typically limited to the weekdays (I can maybe recount one time I actually came into work on a weekend), but towards the end of my career, I was working 12-14 hour days.

Accenture is a great place "to launch a career". I found that when I produced quality work, my supervisors found ways to make my career grow. Going from Analyst to Manager in five and a half years is pretty good, by any consulting standard.

ConsAs you are rated against your peers, it can get very competitive, especially as you move up the company. Another issue I had was that I didn't like that I was often limited to working on the "big client accounts", and it was hard to find projects in spaces that I was really interested in (e.g. mobile).

Good

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Job Satisfaction and Higher Personal Growth Rate Cons: Sometimes Hectic Work Schedule Followed Advice to Senior Management: Cordially Involve With The Lower Management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lifetime memorable experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Accenture as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good exposure to high profile projects. Great enhancement on analysis skills. Perfect… Cons: Long working hours. Can't think of other. Can't think of other. Can't think… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme. All reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees.