Accenture

www.accenture.com

It's a fine company though not for everyone

Consultant (Former Employee) Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

ProsManagement cares about its people, if you have something to say/ complain about people listen and they try to help you find solutions.
Great colleagues, wonderful atmosphere in teams.
Good compensation & benefits
The work load is actually quite okay, usually made it out of the office between 8.30pm and 10pm which is absolutely acceptable for this industry!

ConsThe type of work is rather dull. During my stint at ACN MC I was involved in 6 projects in 3 different industries and I have never found any of those projects mildly exciting or interesting.

Very often I felt that projects were overstaffed and roles weren't clearly defined.
I spent two months on a project not knowing what we were actually doing there. Every time I asked project management they gave me an abstract of the mission statement, which was pretty vague itself. Implementation something, something. It was frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementACN recruiters try to distance themselves from its "IT shop" image, in order to appeal more to the business graduate crowd. Don't. Accenture is an IT consulting firm and if you try to negate that fact, people will join the company, having wrong expectations.

Best Place to Work on a long term perspective

Service Delivery Lead (Current Employee) Munich (Germany)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Less Bureaucracy, Space and Support to execute/lead tasks in one's own way, Lots… Cons: Base Salary is not competitive Advice to Senior Management: Some more administrative support to employees from HR and Business Service… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent experience

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: The people who work at Accenture are very clever. Cons: Hours you have to work are long. Advice to Senior Management: Teamwork Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!