Accenture

www.accenture.com

It's a fine company though not for everyone

Consultant (Former Employee) Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

ProsManagement cares about its people, if you have something to say/ complain about people listen and they try to help you find solutions.
Great colleagues, wonderful atmosphere in teams.
Good compensation & benefits
The work load is actually quite okay, usually made it out of the office between 8.30pm and 10pm which is absolutely acceptable for this industry!

ConsThe type of work is rather dull. During my stint at ACN MC I was involved in 6 projects in 3 different industries and I have never found any of those projects mildly exciting or interesting.

Very often I felt that projects were overstaffed and roles weren't clearly defined.
I spent two months on a project not knowing what we were actually doing there. Every time I asked project management they gave me an abstract of the mission statement, which was pretty vague itself. Implementation something, something. It was frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementACN recruiters try to distance themselves from its "IT shop" image, in order to appeal more to the business graduate crowd. Don't. Accenture is an IT consulting firm and if you try to negate that fact, people will join the company, having wrong expectations.

I'm Happy

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Very client centric focus which is good for our customers. A great environment. People… Cons: Very corporate atmosphere. Red tape can easily become an issue if there is a situation that falls… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lifetime memorable experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Accenture as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good exposure to high profile projects. Great enhancement on analysis skills. Perfect… Cons: Long working hours. Can't think of other. Can't think of other. Can't think… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!