It's a fine company though not for everyone

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Former Employee - Consultant in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management cares about its people, if you have something to say/ complain about people listen and they try to help you find solutions.
Great colleagues, wonderful atmosphere in teams.
Good compensation & benefits
The work load is actually quite okay, usually made it out of the office between 8.30pm and 10pm which is absolutely acceptable for this industry!

Cons

The type of work is rather dull. During my stint at ACN MC I was involved in 6 projects in 3 different industries and I have never found any of those projects mildly exciting or interesting.

Very often I felt that projects were overstaffed and roles weren't clearly defined.
I spent two months on a project not knowing what we were actually doing there. Every time I asked project management they gave me an abstract of the mission statement, which was pretty vague itself. Implementation something, something. It was frustrating.

ACN recruiters try to distance themselves from its "IT shop" image, in order to appeal more to the business graduate crowd. Don't. Accenture is an IT consulting firm and if you try to negate that fact, people will join the company, having wrong expectations.

Other Reviews for Accenture

I'm Happy

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Very client centric focus which is good for our customers. A great environment. People are very respectful with each other. I would recommend working here to a friend.

Cons

Very corporate atmosphere. Red tape can easily become an issue if there is a situation that falls outside the norm. Compensation is OK but not great when comparing to other companies in our industry.

Best Place to Work on a long term perspective

Current Employee - Service Delivery Lead  in  Munich (Germany)
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Lead in Munich (Germany)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Less Bureaucracy,
    Space and Support to execute/lead tasks in one's own way,
    Lots of Global Opportunities are there if somebody can show the exact skill set

Cons

Base Salary is not competitive

Some more administrative support to employees from HR and Business Service teams in terms of relocation services will be appreciated by all employees

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!