Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,219 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Huge company, lots of opportunities, but most opportunities are not meant for you

Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFairly decent amount of paid holidays (25). All of the perks that come with travelling (per diem, miles/points, etc) help make those vacations essentially free.

Very good people to work with and for. You are given opportunities to stretch yourself.

Benefits are ok - ESPP allows you to purchase stock at 15% discount, 401(k) match up to 6% at $0.50 per dollar.

ConsPay is competitive once you join, but you will quickly see your raises/bonuses align with everyone else at your level.

Pierre (CEO) is focused on cost cutting, making what few "perks" we had non-existent. Policy is to use the corporate card, but if you want the points, you have to pay the $75 annual fee now. On the plus side, this helps with bottom line and creating shareholder value.

You can get screwed in annual review if you join a project at the wrong time. No paid overtime, even though you will be working OT more often than not.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet top performers branch out a bit and try different functions/areas/industries. More than likely, if someone can excel at one task, they can excel at something else.

1,5 year of it

Analyst (Current Employee)
Warsaw (Poland)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros: this is one of the best companies to gain expirience in a… Cons: but also you can get overwhelmed with all your tasks or… Advice to Senior Management: There should be more pressure for integration within company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Technology Consulting firm

Consultant (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Early exposure to various clients. Travel. Flexible working structure. Cons: Long term travel. Long hours. Lengthy review cycle Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme. All reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees.