Positive Change is Working!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Woburn, MA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

I have been working at Acronis full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Acronis for 2 months, and I have a good feel for company culture now. Under the new leadership there is an abundance of positive change with the business direction. The new leadership understands what is needed to move forward and expand, while not ignoring the business that has made them successful for the last decade.

Cons

There is still a lot of work to be done, which means long hours, but the work is rewarding and team-oriented.

Keep the new course, and continue the employee-centric activities that have resulted in the positive work environment.

Other Reviews for Acronis

New CEO is changing the company for the better - worth interviewing with to see for yourself

I have been working at Acronis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Truely international culture.
    Real opportunities for Acronis to grow and be successful.
    There are some really talented and lovely people working here.
    Good mix of maturity and experience - the right people getting the right roles, in the right geographies.
    Alex Pinchev will make Acronis more successful, you can count on it.
    New leaders like Alex P and Scott Crenshaw value people and are respected throughout the industry.

Just six months ago I wouldn't have recommended this company to a friend - but now I would.

Cons

Has been a lot of change this year and there is still a lot ahead, but it is all good change.
    You have to be self motivated and stay focused and flexible, because of the changes.
    I am bored of eating at the Beacon Grille.

The management changes have been good so far - keep going til the right team is in place and is a real management team. Some of the culture issues from previous management are still lingering - stay consistent in action and words and demonstrate company values etc. You have an incredibly bright and observant employee base - keep up the open communication!

Eager to Continue Growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Acronis full-time for less than a year

Pros

New upper management to include Marketing, has been a benefit to the company. Fresh ideas collaborated with vast experience will ensure growth and prosperity.

Cons

No profit sharing at this point.

Continue to value employees along with the business objectives.

There are newer employer reviews for Acronis.

Worked for Acronis? Contribute to the Community!