Acxiom
www.acxiom.com Little Rock, AR 5000+ Employees

Glad to work for Acxiom

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Little Rock, AR (US)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTelecommuting when necessary; good home/work balance; many opportunities to learn more in my chosen career path; great co-workers (many who are dear friends); trust based relationship with my leader, team and stakeholders; freedom to make decisions; casual attire, fun atmosphere.

ConsStill a little 'skittish' in regard to the layoffs that have occurred through the last few years.
Wish the leadership in my area were more concerned about updating our technology and software tools, but to be fair, their heavy focus on revenue instead is critical and important. Finding a balance is necessary.
Benefits

Heaven for Beginner's

ERP Technical and Functional Consultant (Current Employee)
Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Freedom of work. 2. Platform where you can develop… Cons: 1. I don't find any of the loop hole's for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Internal Implosion

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Core product and service offerings Smart people Teaming Cons: New leadership--arrogant and clueless Collapse of sales team--watch stock plummet… Advice to Senior Management: Go to work back in an industry you understand and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Acxiom.

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acxiom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acxiom CEO Scott E. Howe. All reviews posted anonymously by Acxiom employees.