Acxiom

www.acxiom.com
  www.acxiom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

Many Ups and Downs

Current Employee - Software Tester in Conway, AR (US)
Current Employee - Software Tester in Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company-wide: Lots of flexibility, much room for growth

Cons

Many promoted into leadership before ready consequently there is too much friendship-based decisions.

Give merit-based raises to everyone who deserves them - not just your friends.

341 Other Employee Reviews for Acxiom (View Most Recent)

Company is really going down.

Former Employee - Data Architect in Conway, AR (US)
    Former Employee - Data Architect in Conway, AR (US)

I worked at Acxiom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The only good thing company is a work life balance and very family oriented and very flexible schedules. Very laid back and complacent.

Cons

Leadership at the middle management level is very disoriented and incompetent and very political. too laid back. Crony system is the only system which works. No bonus or raises for 2 years. No sense of accountability. Reviews are a joke. The products are good but the much smaller competitors are taking away more and more of the profits.

Wake up and see the top talent leaving or planning to leave. The annual and quaterley asat reviews are not very indicative of the true picture

Ever wonder what it is like to work with the most amazing people in the industry? I don't have to wonder anymore.

Current Employee - Help Desk in Conway, AR (US)
    Current Employee - Help Desk in Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The strongest Pro for me has been the familial atmosphere. As a fresh college graduate, I was apprehensive about working for such a large company. The team made me feel from day one as if I belonged there.
    I work with talented individuals who are strongly committed to our core values. I consider myself lucky to belong to this company, and to this team.
    I have yet to work with someone who was not as committed to getting a satisfactory resolution to any situation we face.

Cons

I would like to see our Team Leaders receive more recognition for all of their efforts. They not only motivate us to do our best on a daily basis, but also deal with the myriad of pressures presented to them in a graceful way.

I am very excited to see where the future takes us! We have a strong leadership team in place, and the lines of communication from the top are wide open and humming.

There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom