Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Retail Merchandising

Current Employee - Retail Merchandising in Charlotte, NC (US)
Current Employee - Retail Merchandising in Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Travel east coast, some benefits

Cons

PM shift, Not organized, Cutting wedges

My advice would be to do employee progress checks, actually come in contact with your employees, new employee training programs. Most of all do not use temporary services, and take care of the employees who stick around to get the job done. I use to love my job, but now with all the pay cuts and long time friends / associates leaving for new employment no so much. The work is hard with 12 hour nights, but with not good pay....that seems to decrease monthly. Instead of hiring full time employees they bring in temporary services with people with no training. I have never meet my supervisor in person in the 5 years I've been with the company. Forget it if u have a problem .....HR takes forever and payroll is a headache. Its a job......and I am thankful for it!! I just know it can be more if management was more involved with the process, and concerned about the employees.

797 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Outsourcing takes away real jobs!!! Shame on you Mars Corp. Sales Merchandiser

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Time off, flexibility, and not much more that I can think of!!!

Cons

They think they have it all mapped out but they don't. Constant technical problems. No administrative support in the field, micro managers (or they try to be), low, low pay whiles asking you to beat up your own vehicle, imagine that!!!!! No benefits (Yes they offer them but you can't afford to get them with the salary they pay and you will pay them in full.

Treat people like people instead of numbers!!! Allow people to at least make a living. This job is for desperate or retired people with a spouse or second income.

ASM i was to join but even happier to leave

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Job was fun in first,had a really nice DSM

Cons

They strive by bullying people, very disorganized and deceptive. At one point i sensed racism which was covered up when i tried to use their so called "Open door policy " to address an issue i had

People in the field do all the work to make you look good, dont make their jobs harder by the games of deception that is played

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing