Aggreko

www.aggreko.com

Good company to work with

Senior Position (Former Employee)

ProsCompany provides challanging environment being globally placed which gives opportunity to individuals to excel in their career. Employees have to struggle for business opportunities and they will get it.

ConsIndians are not given due Weightage as compared to Britishers and thereby less opportunities to rise. Compensations for Indians recruited in India, are also less.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should not only give chance to Indian employees but should also be given due importance and employees be paid adequately.

power rental company

I have been working at Aggreko full-time for more than a year

Pros: no 1 in power sector, registered in london stock exchange… Cons: 2 much of work, no time for own work More

Learning Experience

I have been working at Aggreko full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Young Fast growing Company with scope for growth Cons: Some changes are not thought through and hastily implemented Advice to Senior Management: try to keep the growth up while maintaining employee satisfaction. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aggreko.

Worked for Aggreko? Contribute to the Community!