Alaska Airlines
www.alaskaair.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

A great place

Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Alaska Airlines

ProsGreat benefits and a great corporate culture. People here love the industry and love the company, and there are great benefits as well.

ConsBelow average compensation. Could be making much more in a different industry. Alaska (and I would assume most airlines) are cheap when it comes to compensation.

Great company, need to treat management like managers, not union hourly employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Alaska Airlines

Pros: * Great family type atmosphere * People are passionate about their business * Generally, good work-life balance (unless during busy season… Cons: * Management seems to be slow to get rid of poor performers * Many leaders run things by micro-management, very much a command and control environment… Advice to Senior Management: Clean out the dead-wood and micro-managers for starters. Review compensation. Don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great people but low pay

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Alaska Airlines

Pros: flight benefits are a plus and great people Cons: low pay, bad health insurance More

There are newer reviews on Alaska Airlines.

Worked for Alaska Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alaska Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alaska Airlines CEO Bradley D. Tilden. All reviews posted anonymously by Alaska Airlines employees.