Alberta Health Services

www.albertahealthservices.ca
  www.albertahealthservices.ca
There are newer employer reviews for Alberta Health Services

Clerk IV

Former Employee - Clerk IV  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Former Employee - Clerk IV in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at Alberta Health Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great staff! I worked with some of the most dedicated and caring staff that I have ever met. The front line staff are the ones that really do make this organization. I liked my role, but it was one that I carved out for myself.

Cons

Work culture has not great. The management styles were stuck in the past and were a bit outdated. Not much room for advancement. Also, changes were implemented hastily without enough thought and fore planning. There is also a lack of recognition especially for front line staff (at least in my department).

Learn to embrace change and better communication. Be transparent at all levels of the organization. Take the values of the organization and really make it a priority to show these values to all staff at every level as well as the public. Management should come to work thinking how can I better serve my staff and the public, then worry about the bottom line. Not the other way around.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Alberta Health Services (View Most Recent)

Systems Analyst

Current Employee - Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at Alberta Health Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Health benefits, learning opportunities

Cons

needs a better PA system

The most rewarding job ever

Current Employee - UNE  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - UNE in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Alberta Health Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

University of alberta hospital creates a positive learning and welcoming environment for me. I enjoy working with the staffs and the patients

Cons

There should be more in- service training for casual positions especially for the undergraduate nurses position.

There are newer employer reviews for Alberta Health Services

Worked for Alberta Health Services? Contribute to the Community!