Amazon.com
3.4 of 5 2,812 reviews
www.amazon.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Doing the same tedious work over and over.

Labor (Former Employee)
Covington, KY (US)

I worked at Amazon.com full-time for less than a year

ProsEasy quick hiring process. And for that it does pay better then most quick hire jobs. Easy to learn operations and decent work out.

ConsHard labor and working with the dumbest people ever. After making a suggestion I was told just to do what I'm told because this is like "slave labor".

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove training process for new employees so that they can learn multiple jobs. Thus making days seem more interesting because one wouldn't be doing the same thing over and over. Maybe this would help retain good workers.

Was better before all the changes

Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee)
Grand Forks, ND (US)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Friendly coworkers and relaxed environment. Pay and benefits are great, hard to find… Cons: *Training needs to be changed. When I first started training was in depth and I hit the floor knowing what I was doing. … Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to your team. Make sure people are in avail when they should be and treat everyone on the team fairly. Don't… More

Sales Manager

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Recruiters are polite, thorough, very organized. Schedule phone screenings and any additional phone interviews as needed. You are given sufficient time to ask… Cons: Mid Managers are not impressive. Don't like to be questioned or challeneged. For the most part , the are not "experts" in their… Advice to Senior Management: If you expect the best from people you hire, you should in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos. All reviews posted anonymously by Amazon.com employees.