Amazon.com

manager

Manager (Current Employee)
Allentown, PA (US)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Prosstart you off with great sign on bonus and benefits, relocation company they use is great, and the stock options are great.

Constoo many to list, no home work balance, growth potential too slow unless you uproot your family again. This is the reason the turnover rate at amazon is so high, will they ever get it?

Advice to Senior Managementopen your eyes and promote the people worth promoting, if they would stop moving people around every 2 months then the growth of managers would actually be seen.

Was better before all the changes

Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee)
Grand Forks, ND (US)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Friendly coworkers and relaxed environment. Pay and benefits are great, hard to find… Cons: *Training needs to be changed. When I first started training was in depth and I hit the floor knowing what I was doing. … Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to your team. Make sure people are in avail when they should be and treat everyone on the team fairly. Don't… More

Joined with high hopes, couldn't keep up my spirit for long

Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Compensation Opportunity to work on great open source technologies Leadership Principles (only… Cons: Your manager can not disagree with his manager and hence you have to do whatever your manager's manager asks you to do. Very poor work life… Advice to Senior Management: Try to understand the feasibility of any initiative before forcing it over your subordinates. Be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos. All reviews posted anonymously by Amazon.com employees.