Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

Awesome place! Very smart people

Prosvery smart people who care about the company vision and the end customer. Leaders in ecommerce so obviously a lot to learn from one of the best in this space.

Conscan't really think of anything. I guess as it gets bigger there are the inherent dangers with size that may impact culture but didn't see much in my time at least.

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue doing what you do - focusing on the end customer

Three years I'll never get back - and no I haven't been fired, I just wanna leave..

Not Worth the Risk Revealing What I Do, They'll BE After Me! (Current Employee) Dudelange (Luxembourg)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Package WITH CAVEATS: The stock is pretty decent for the first couple of years, then it overperforms and you're like totally… Cons: The tech is substandard, I mean it's hard sometimes to just get the basics done without raising ticket after ticket The processes are ludicrous (and -… Advice to Senior Management: Practice what you preach guys. It's about time to wake up and smell your substandard coffee: Amazon is no longer a startup but a (tenuously… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced, Challenging

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time

Pros: Fast paced, start up feel, loads of work to do Very… Cons: No particular cons to note - the pros should give… More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!