Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

An overall safe enviroment with many oppertunities to advance within the company.

Integrity Coach (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

ProsSafety was a huge priority with Amazon. They personally train evey employee and expect each associate to meet a general quota by the end of a week. The overall facility is extremely well organized and clean. Generally, most associates are kind and willing to aid one another to ensure an overall success for the company.

ConsAt times, the quota to make is slightly out of reach for associates not physically fit for their position. There is no forwarning of the end of your assignment, so termination is swift and unforseen. Breaks are not given in full as associates are expected to be back at their stations exactly at the end of each break. To make it back to your station in time, you often have to cut your break short in order to avoid receiving a written warning from your area manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll managers ask associates to make the general standards set by Amazon so no favortism takes place. Managers often offer advice to help increase the rate of associates not quite making their quota.

It is a good company with not much work pressure

Customer Services Associate (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you want to go for a tension free job… Cons: Those who are in for THE MONEY better go somewhere… Advice to Senior Management: Management is very good and supportive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Highly satisfied

SME (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -opportunity for growth -huge organization -motivating work atmosphere -focus on automation Cons: none so far. Satisfied and happy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!