Amdocs
www.amdocs.com Chesterfield, MO 5000+ Employees

Difficult place to work

I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery good telecom experience acquired, international experience available, strong educational opportunities. Big project experience

ConsAwful culture, untrusting, difficult at times to work within the cultural aggravation. Annual reviews are a catch 22. Difficult to succeed. Work life balance does not exist. All work, family takes back seat.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare a little more about turnover. Begin to change culture. Set appropriate incentives to correct behavioral issues.

Odd work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amdocs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: loved my group and the clarify product and most… Cons: I liked working there but (at the time) they… More

Not bad on balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amdocs full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent salary, strong benefits, emmployee training and development are well… Cons: Long hours, never ending work which has little impact when exec mgmt can projects; many higher-ups think they are running an i-bank and expect an… Advice to Senior Management: improve bonus and salary review process, appreciate your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Amdocs.

Worked for Amdocs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amdocs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amdocs CEO Eli Gelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Amdocs employees.