Amdocs
www.amdocs.com Chesterfield, MO 5000+ Employees

Difficult place to work

I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery good telecom experience acquired, international experience available, strong educational opportunities. Big project experience

ConsAwful culture, untrusting, difficult at times to work within the cultural aggravation. Annual reviews are a catch 22. Difficult to succeed. Work life balance does not exist. All work, family takes back seat.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare a little more about turnover. Begin to change culture. Set appropriate incentives to correct behavioral issues.

Odd work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amdocs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: loved my group and the clarify product and most… Cons: I liked working there but (at the time) they… More

Best organization to join if you are looking for "Employee care"

Senior Capacity Planning Expert (Former Employee)
Pune (India)

I worked at Amdocs full-time for more than a year

Pros: Transparency between management and employees is one of the key factor in amdocs. You are an important player whenever it comes to make a process… Cons: It's still CMM Level 3 organisation. That means, standard processes are not rigorously followed here. It is very difficult to adapt the culture especially if… Advice to Senior Management: Even they are in better position compared to other firms, amdocs management can do more to reach out to employees and establish sound communication.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Amdocs.

Worked for Amdocs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amdocs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amdocs CEO Eli Gelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Amdocs employees.