Awesome Benefits

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time

Pros

Benefits are worth most of the Cons you might experience.

Cons

Very much like high school clicks.

Other Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Auto Service Counselor

Current Employee - Auto Service Counselor  in  Columbia, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Auto Service Counselor in Columbia, MO (US)

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have paid holidays -10 per year.
    Pension which you receive for life if working 5 or more years.
    Fairly good benefits.

Cons

Primarily a majority of the people who work above you dont know how do their jobs and always pass their work off on others or pass the buck onto someone else. The goals they expect you to make are unreasonable, and of you don't make all of your goals which is a total or 7 or 8 categories for my field you don't receive a raise. Even if you do recieve a raise they are next to nothing. The company is poorly run, they expect their employees to advertise everything since the company is too cheap to advertise themselves. When hired I received next to no training and had to learn on my own or have my coworkers show me how to do things, when coming to my boss with questions she use to ignore me or didn't know how to do much in my area since shes been with the company for so long she doesn't even know how to do anything that people in my field do. There is no opportunity for upward growth which I was promised when I interviewed. I continually make my numbers and have positive feedback from customers and can't seem to move up. I would never recommend anyone to work at this company. They are very unorganized, don't care for their employees, and constantly are taking more privileges away from us and making up rules for no reason.

Understand how to do your job, don't pass the buck off to someone else, provide your employees with proper training, too much is wrong to name.

great

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time

Pros

Wonderful opportunity for advancement, great training,great pay, Very stable company

Cons

none so far as i can tell

no so far

There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!