American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
  www.aaa.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

ok company to work for

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time

Pros

Pay could have been better. But was good for job performed

Cons

no con at this time

335 Other Employee Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA) (View Most Recent)

Same time next year and nothing will have changed

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Liberal time off and clean building

Cons

Picking up any traction in your career, virtually impossible for a person trying to move from one department to a different one. Raises are embarrassing "honestly"

'Pay attention to the skill set and education. This is for Human Resources: you do not even begin to perform a decent job in monitoring all of the above said. The considerations are for the same and most of the time it is someone who is less qualified and the department spends a lot of time and effort training only for them to use that position to move up. There are a lot of who have taken the stance,: "I will make sure I do my job and the rest is left for chance" Welcome to the new view of workers self-preservation. They are well aware no one in charge has not given a second thought about their potential or whether they deserve to be considered for better positions. Management and Hr feel there are too many folks out there willing to do it for practically nothing and if we promote this one from within, they may actually make some money.

Here a decade gone tomorrow!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great medical dental vision benefits - below average pay but told you should be lucky to have a job -

Cons

After 10 years was terminated - because some calls that came off my phone line went to a series of beeps -- seriously - downsizing evident - all depts. discussing - one unit outsourced to TX - another to CA - still in shock of it all and feel very sorry for those who are still there. Asked a few months ago to speak with director and was told by his secretary that he was too busy -- whatever happened to OPEN DOOR POLICY? -- Was a waste of a decade of my life, but I id make some friends.

Hiring the young grad staff college students and forcing the experienced ones out is just wrong.

There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)