American Marketing and Publishing
www.homepagesdirectories.com Dekalb, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Growing organzation with advancement opportunities!

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is a lot of opportunity for advancement based on top performance. Top comepnsation and benefit packages. Freindly and encourging support from all levels of the organzation.

ConsThe first two weeks in the field is the toughest. However, after the two weeks (learing period) everything runs smootly and your on track to success...

Amazing job! Hard work pays off!!

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time

Pros: Amazing support and training. If your a hard worker and willing to stick it our through tough times you will be rewarded. The company… Cons: Hard work! If you get lazy you'll feel like your job sucks. But it doesn't!! Just work hard and you'll make money. They… More

Great company to start with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
DeKalb, IL (US)

I worked at American Marketing and Publishing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Family like atmosphere Great benefits Active in the community Cons: Sales reps are the only people who get bonuses (minus execs and upper management); no EOY bonuses for salaried employees. Compensation fits the community of the… Advice to Senior Management: Sales are important, but all of the sales in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Marketing and Publishing.

Worked for American Marketing and Publishing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Marketing and Publishing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Marketing and Publishing CEO Abram Andrzejewski . All reviews posted anonymously by American Marketing and Publishing employees.