There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Used to be a great company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

I worked at AmerisourceBergen full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits, PTO and company functions.

Cons

Rules change at the whim of the Director and Mgr. Intimidation is used. If there is a problem don't go to HR and if you do, it is swept under the rug. Huge turnover on the 2nd floor due to poor management. People who have worked for 6 to 9 years in the US Bioservices part of AmerisourceBergen have left in droves. Many people quit without another job to go to.

Just because a person has the title of Director or Manager after their names make them trustworthy. Listen to your employees, they are trying to tell you something. Not all employee complaints are due to a disgruntled employee.

211 Other Employee Reviews for AmerisourceBergen (View Most Recent)

HR and Management in Orange need replacement

I worked at AmerisourceBergen full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very powerful company. Worked there for a few years. Benefits are good.

Cons

Very hostile environment. HR puts complaints under the rug. Management gets away with a lot of favoritism, harassment, humiliation, power-trips and affairs. There is a lot of racism, only white people are hired as management and minorities are treated unfair in the office.

My advise to the CEO is there is a lot of things going on wrong. Make an anonymous survey. Send undercover employees. Review complaint files, if they haven't already been destroyed. Another suggestion is to put hidden cameras to see this in real time.

Out with the old, in with the new..."

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen (more than 10 years)

Pros

Employee Benefits package is pretty decent.

Cons

Major changes in upper management. The new team is cleaning house by eliminating positions, adding more responsibility to each person and they are bringing in their own hotshot mgmnt colleagues who don't know much about our business model. I've been with the company over 15 years and it has become unrecognizable to me.

Employee input is no longer needed or wanted. What management says goes...period! The VP's are too blind to see that our customers and clients are not happy with all of their changes.

There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen