Amplify Credit Union

www.goamplify.com

It keeps getting better!

Pros

Amplify has grown tremendously over the past 6 years. The amount of progress and change we have seen is mind boggling. It is exciting to see us progress and adapt and stay in line or ahead of the competition ( which includes banks that have deeper pockets than a member owned cooperative). There are some inspiring and extremely talented leaders in our little credit union that facilitate personal and professional growth everyday for those who thrive on that sort of thing . One thing that often gets taken for granted is the camaraderie and teamwork we experience working at Amplify. It is well above average compared to where we used to be, and compared to other organizations. Our mission is noble, and Management has done a good job of ensuring it remains the main premise to follow in all decision making. It is the reason many of us have chosen to work here rather than somewhere else.

Cons

Salary reviews happen regularly, but contrary to what we seem to use as a guideline, we are not in line with the competition. Our incentive program could be one of the culprits. The potential to make a certain figure annually needs to be more realistic. What we offer (and they think they can make) seems to always fall way short, even for high producers, leaving employees feeling like they were misled or did not perform well despite their hard work and accolades received. This is very common in the banking industry. Can we come up with something radically different?, better? This might go a long way to attract great talent.

I hope we continue to keep one thing the same; staying committed to improving and enhancing the lives of our employees as well as our members.