AppDynamics

www.appdynamics.com
  www.appdynamics.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppDynamics

Great learning experience

I have been working at AppDynamics

Pros

Great work culture.
Great management.
Open communications
Fuse ball table, video games, darts.
free beer.
fun culture
great location near to BART

Cons

You are on your own .
Team players are not appreciated.

None.

73 Other Employee Reviews for AppDynamics (View Most Recent)

Contractor

Former Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at AppDynamics as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Management was very down to earth, friendly, and capable of cutting through BS. Work-life balance was also good--the focus was on accomplishing whatever tasks had been set.

Cons

This is in some ways a pro, but I actually enjoyed working with every manager I interacted with more than my non-manager level co-workers. Many of my co-workers were surprisingly unfriendly or perhaps simply somewhat socially awkward and uninteresting. This con did not, of course, apply to every coworker, though, and I would still recommend this company.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Awesome company - join if you want to be part of a rocket ship that is on its way to the top.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great product, revenue, and people. Super positive environment and fantastic perks including free food, free massages 3X per week, competitive benefits, wellness programs (including yoga and a running club!) great philanthropy program, and a really fun office environment in a great location. Leadership team is highly engaged and treats employees with respect. The culture of respect comes from the top. That makes all the difference.

With regard to the hiring process - it was clear to me from the very beginning of my hiring process that Talent is a priority at AppDynamics. This was validated at every point along the way, from the very communicative and professional staffing team, to the way that each member of the interview panel was on time for interviews and treated me with respect. It is fun to be on the other side of things now and to be a part of a great experience for our next generation of candidates.

This company is winning and you can feel it. It feels great to come in to work every day.

Cons

Like any company that is growing like crazy, some things are still being built out, and sometimes it is hard to hire people fast enough. But these are great problems to have.

Keeping doing the great work you are doing. Keep the culture of respect as we grow. It will continue to pay huge dividends with loyal employees in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for AppDynamics