AppDynamics

www.appdynamics.com
  www.appdynamics.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppDynamics

Great learning experience

I have been working at AppDynamics

Pros

Great work culture.
Great management.
Open communications
Fuse ball table, video games, darts.
free beer.
fun culture
great location near to BART

Cons

You are on your own .
Team players are not appreciated.

None.

72 Other Employee Reviews for AppDynamics (View Most Recent)

Yes, it's a tough startup environment. Yes, it is worth it.

Current Employee - Talent in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Talent in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Rock solid product offerings
    Top notch co-workers
    You get to move the needle, for real
    Very fast paced
    Opportunity is presented to many people, very frequently.

I work in the talent acquisition department. Contrary to other reviews, I began as a contractor, I filled the hard positions and I received and accepted a full time position. Look, recruiting is tough in this market period. Working for a company that has an appetite for the best in breed will be tougher than average. We all know this and accept the challenge. *This is not a secret*

Cons

Top notch co-workers = you must deliver comparably. Hiring managers don't have time to hand hold.
    You get to move the needle = So, you need to move the needle... All the time.
    The group is run similar to a sales group, precise productivity speaks more than anything.
    Work/life balance can get out of line at times.

Again - *these things are not a secret*

The Greatest – Fantastic leadership and amazing people

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Bracknell, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Bracknell, England (UK)

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

AppDynamics is truly the greatest company that I have ever worked for, and probably will ever work for in all aspects. The individuals working for AppDynamics is highly intelligent, enthusiastic and passionate about what they do. To keep up the passion and the culture within the company, it requires an inspiring leadership and this is key to the AppDynamics success. The management operates under a clear vision and follow you every step of the way through coaching and development. Every moment you spend with the VP is valuable, there is never anything irrelevant being discussed or mentioned, every story and sentence has a purpose. It is years of knowledge, hard work and dedication that the entire management is eager to pass on to you so that you can progress and be as successful as they are.

If you are looking for a company to grow with, career wise as well as a person, then AppDynamics is the company for you. There is never a quiet moment and its very high paced, their way to reach the vision is very structured and as an employee you are extremely valuable as you are a part of that vision and also a part of the success.

Cons

I do not have any cons for this company at all. They are brilliant in every single way.

No need for advice, they run such a successful business and brings out the best in every individual.

There are newer employer reviews for AppDynamics