Apple

www.apple.com
  www.apple.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Upper Level positions filled by external candidates over well-qualified internal employees

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Most days I am proud to say that I work for Apple. The products speak for themselves and it is great to be able to use them. The work environment can be very invigorating as well as mentally challenging.

Cons

Salaried employees are expected to work 50-60 hours a week. Advancement opportunities minimal for upper level positions. External applicants are being hired with less experience & fewer qualifications over well-qualified employees. Internal candidates for those same positions are then asked to provide training for the new Apple employee.

Look to promote from within Apple. There are many extremely talented, hard-working current employees that Apple could benefit from promoting. Current employees are leaving which is a loss to Apple.

4096 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Fun, fast paced environment with the best coworkers

I have been working at Apple

Pros

I was able to sell some of the most exciting tech products while working with a fantastic group of people who became my close friends.

Cons

Very corporatey feel and structure

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Exciting and successful company to work for. Bright and talented people everywhere.

Cons

Always working and tethered to Apple. divisions are completely separate hard to move around from place to place

Great pace of leadership and communication. Takes risks and not afraid to go against the market

There are newer employer reviews for Apple