Great.

Current Employee - Program Manager
Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succeeded. !

Cons

It is very demanding env at Apple. Folks works lot of hours. Management expects a lot from employees. If you do not like, it is not a right env for you.

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succedded. !

Other Reviews for Apple

Apple gave me quite an opportunity and experience overall.

Current Employee - Senior Sales Incentive Analyst  in  Cupertino, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Incentive Analyst in Cupertino, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Casual work environment. Management accessibility. Opportunities exist. Dynamic environment. Never boring. Great cultural diversity. Pride in products and innovation. Prevalence of team effort. Generally great co-workers.

Cons

Substandard compensation. Poor work/personal life balance. Constant focus on whether your departments is considered one of the privileged, company-essential ones. Benefits have been considerably downsized.

Think more of what you can invest in your employees and you'll reap the benefits. Loyalty, dedication and appreciation should go both ways.

Enriching Lives

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Manhasset, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The atmosphere in the store is unlike any other. Not only that, but the amazing collection of personalities, minds and atitudes that make up the Apple family make it impossible to enjoy yourself while working. Putting smiles on a persons face after showing them something new is just an amazing feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Cons

The only downside of working at Apple is the fact that I have to go home at the end of the day. I honestly love this company.

The management team at Apple are the most supportive I've ever had the pleasure working with. At previous jobs, I always felt somewhat daunted when approaching management. I used to feel that managers didn't care about me. But my sentiments have changed. At this company, the management team feels almost like the advisory feeling you would get from a grandparent. They're calm, understanding and caring. If every company operated at a fraction of the way Apple does then the world would be a different place.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!