Apria Healthcare
www.apria.com Lake Forest, CA 5000+ Employees

If you want to work for a company that has office in many parts of the country; this is one of them.

Cash Poster (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I worked at Apria Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe work I did at Apria kept me busy. I like this type of work. Co-workers, as a whole, are helpful and are willing to extend a hand to help you acclimate to the position.

ConsThere was no formal training program in place. The department I worked in required working past your schedule time to leave and coming in on weekends. if you have responsibilities after 5 or on weekends this may not be the position for you.

A case study on how to burn out great people and destroy morale

Upper Management (Former Employee)

I worked at Apria Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I was honored to work with some absolutely fantastic people who really cared about… Cons: Revolving door of leadership Cronyism and Peter Principle at its best… Advice to Senior Management: Find the people who are talented and who care and tend to them.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Apria - Not what it used to be!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apria Healthcare

Pros: co-workers dedicated & pleasant to work with Cons: unqualified management, poor quality training, continuous turnover of upper… Advice to Senior Management: hire management with integrity, not just "filling" a slot, management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apria Healthcare.

Worked for Apria Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apria Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apria Healthcare CEO Dan Starck. All reviews posted anonymously by Apria Healthcare employees.