Arrow Electronics

www.arrow.com

Excellent work experience, with varied and challenging responsibilities

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGood compensation, independent work environment, challenging and satisfying work. Excellent mamnagement, and the company cares about people, recognizing that people do make a difference. This leads to competitive advantage, which adds to growth and success.

ConsThe macro environment in this industry is changing, causing the company to have to change with it. It is a very competitive, tough environment now, where excellence callot be rewarded as well as before. Not the company's fault, it is just that the industry is changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job managing change and balancing success, profit and staff. I would not know how to do it better.

Salaries are below the industry average in Mexico. Growth opportunities are not offered.

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than a year

Pros: You will get paid on time every month. Cons: Salaries are really low. No growth opportunities. It did not felt like you were working for an international company, it was managed as a mexican company. Meaning… Advice to Senior Management: Reestructure the entire Mexico division. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good, warm company to work at

Senior Field Applications Engineer (Former Employee) Houten (Netherlands)

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work worldwide to provide local customers with the electronic components… Cons: Strong logistic bias, could be more tch-related. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!