Ascension Health Ministry Service Center
www.msc.ascensionhealth.org Indianapolis, IN 150 to 499 Employees

Enter At Your Own Risk

Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center full-time for more than a year

ProsPaycheck every 2 weeks; Not a lot of overtime

ConsImmature/unprofessional management; Month long blackout vacation time; High school acting coworkers; No real opportunity for upward career advancement; HR is nonchalant about employee issues; Does not care about education (i.e. Having a degree does not mean anything concerning your compensation)

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should present policies and things going on and to come in a professional manner, that means not including their negative personal opinion about things that they nor their employees can have any control or input into changing.
Employees who are doing the jobs on a daily basis need to be able to provide more feedback on processes-- and the feedback listened to and taken seriously when making decisions about moving forward with bringing on more sites.
Need to establish more even work loads and tasks-- some seem to put assignments based on favoritism, so some employees are learning while others are given trivial mindless tasks.

So so at best. We need to be better staffed

Contact Center Associate (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center full-time for less than a year

Pros: We have a good benefit options, the ability to work… Cons: Working in the contact center. Too micro managed. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees more and take a plan of… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Potential for a Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good benefits. A clean, secure and modernized facility. Free K-Cups coffee & soda fountain drinks on all floors.… Cons: The open-style tables and environment contradict the individual work load, and where daily conversations interfere with focus. The style of work (tickets generated) would suit… Advice to Senior Management: Fix the server side; lag time was awful. Be more involved with your staff, praise them when they do something good instead… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ascension Health Ministry Service Center.

Worked for Ascension Health Ministry Service Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Ascension Health Ministry Service Center employees.