Atkins
www.atkinsglobal.com Epsom, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Perfectly professional ....!

Mechanical Engineer - Site Operations (Former Employee)
Manama (Bahrain)

I worked at Atkins full-time for more than 5 years

ProsPlenty of avenues to shape up your ideas & views.

ConsIts grown so big that the smaller jobs too are viewed with the retrorespective of any Mega projects. To focus in project within the project....! Should always maintain edge over the Contractor & Should not be Client or Contractor driven project.

Advice to Senior ManagementTechnical development should be constantly focussed keeping abreast with the new developments rather than getting new recruits on short terms. Instead some areas should be outsourced & parallel develop our own team BOH.

Atkins global....best to work with

Graduate Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Atkins full-time for less than a year

Pros: best company to learn,to spend time with family,friend They call it… Cons: Sometimes you feel to earn ,irrespective of your grade... You may demand performance based bonuses . But you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a job.

Engineer II (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Atkins full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It's a job. Thing's are pretty good and i've… Cons: When things are slow, getting laid off is always on the mind. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Atkins.

Worked for Atkins? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atkins reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Atkins CEO Uwe Krueger. All reviews posted anonymously by Atkins employees.