Autoliv
www.autoliv.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

The Autoliv experience is eye opening on how many issues this safety giant struggles with.

Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I have been working at Autoliv

ProsDecent benefits, friendly co-workers, OK pay

ConsInternal red tape often gets in the way of getting things done. Management is rarely helpful until the issue is red-hot. There is a system for everything but nobody knows where, what, why or how to use it properly. Consequently, systems are often times skirted in order to get things done. Raises are rare and barely keep up with inflation.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to how systems are working between facilities and departments. Keep processes that add value and eliminate those that do not. Design systems for the typical work flow, not for the exception.

I am very proud to work for this company

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autoliv

Pros: This company provide a lot of good chance and growth in… Cons: the communication inside of company need to be improved and some management… Advice to Senior Management: Local management must learn to real performance of their employee and they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best place I ever worked

Quality Engineer (Current Employee)
Columbia City, IN (US)

I have been working at Autoliv

Pros: It was almost effortless to make a difference. So easy to make improvements. Best, well trained, good natured hourly workforce I've ever encountered. Great systems! This made… Cons: Culture among some management of the "cool" club. Quality manager thought he was great, but really was the "weakest… Advice to Senior Management: Steering wheel business is now in the war zone of Reynosa, Mexico over Autoliv- Columbia City and Autoliv- Queretaro, Mexico which have both closed or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.