Autoliv

Great Company

Engineer (Current Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I have been working at Autoliv full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have a great manager and the pay is pretty good. The hours are very stable, and there is always a problem to solve and work to be done, which makes things interesting.

ConsUpper management doesn't provide a clear direction for the company. The corporate initiatives often seem like a wasted effort, without very practical or clear objectives.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would be clearer to all employees the direction the ship is headed instead of the corporate non-sense talk.

working at autoliv very tired

Operator (Former Employee)
Lapu-Lapu City (Philippines)

I worked at Autoliv as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: i learn to save wen im work at autoliv because… Cons: interms of benifits no good Advice to Senior Management: please think also the employee not only for the own… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A place for experienced people only.

Project Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Autoliv full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good opportunities to grow in the organisation. Challenging work in product development areas. Good… Cons: Work atmosphere where I worked isn't great at all. No professionalism. Too much work at times.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to create a better working environment and co-ordination between different departments. Office is in a very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.