Avery Dennison
www.averydennison.com Pasadena, CA 5000+ Employees

Corporate Tax Internship

Corporate Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA (US)

I worked at Avery Dennison as an intern for less than a year

ProsActual tax return preparation, great work environment, great co-workers, beautiful building. I could tell from day one that the company is very organized and structured. The staff was very friendly and they were willing to answer any questions I had.

ConsThey are going to downsize soon. I also didn't receive too much training. It was more like being thrown into the fire. It was a good way to learn, but if I have no idea what I am doing, it will take a long time for me to get something done.

Advice to Senior ManagementA lot of people are concerned with the downsizing and impending move. Maybe address those concerns more?

Lack of North American Leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Avery Dennison

Pros: Great brands, offering solutions to the consumer. Desire to provide… Cons: Lack of skill and vision in top leadership - looked to Bain… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the consumer needs, rather than let decisions be… More

It was OK. Just OK

Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee)
Pune (India)

I worked at Avery Dennison full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They were very flexible about locations Cons: Salaries weren't that good, and management was very intrusive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Avery Dennison.

Worked for Avery Dennison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avery Dennison reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avery Dennison CEO Dean A. Scarborough. All reviews posted anonymously by Avery Dennison employees.