Avon Products
www.avoncompany.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Career with AVON went from Love to dread

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Greensboro, NC (US)

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood benefits for District Managers, car, health, dental, 401K, discounts and bonus programs

ConsStress and pressure from Divisional Managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your Divisional Managers show respect to the District Managers. Happy manager will be better employees. Go back to the basics by rewarding the top sale people not the top recruiters. The president club members is what has keep the compang going for so many years.

Forget About It

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Birmingham, AL (US)

I worked at Avon Products for less than a year

Pros: The products are wonderful. You get a discount on them. The meetings are… Cons: Where do I begin? First of all, you don't make any money at all unless you place an order that is over $50, and… Advice to Senior Management: Sales leaders and management need to get back with their reps in a timely manner when the reps have questions for them. Train your reps… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

avon products

Sales Person (Current Employee)
Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Avon Products part-time for more than a year

Pros: products are consistantly just average Cons: items ordered are not available too often Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.