BP
www.bp.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Positive and informative 1-year placement

Placement Student (Former Employee)
Pangbourne, England (UK)

I worked at BP full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company really look after it's employees, from health and safety (BP are big on this) to social life. They pay very well and I found the job to be of low stress.

ConsMight be difficult to progress quickly through the company as I believe they still have rules on being in a position for a minimum of 2 years before being promoted. Lower level staff aren't always informed directly on their impact on the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to speak to the little people about the front line work.

Large, expansive company

I have been working at BP full-time

Pros: There are a lot of opportunities for advancement and change… Cons: Large, and expansive company. Really hard to see the demographics… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

gives me lot of exprience

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at BP part-time for less than a year

Pros: gives lot of exprience helps to handle cash well, deal… Cons: need more pay n hours Advice to Senior Management: ask employee abt the probs they face Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BP.

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BP CEO Robert Dudley. All reviews posted anonymously by BP employees.