There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

its good working with branded company

Current Employee - Banking Center Manager Associate in Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Banking Center Manager Associate in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

good transportation, good working environment

Cons

no much career growth, worst with salary

do some justice to employees regards to salaries

6754 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Poor Environment

Former Employee - Financial Group
    Former Employee - Financial Group

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Pay, decent place to work

Cons

Horrible environment, hated it when i was there

Home and dry if you can exceed

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President Technology in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay, Good benefits, Good holidays. You are always expected to achieve and move up. Once you crack the system its easy to advance. If you are any way skilled you will exceed easily in this company. I can out work a lot of people on higher levels in this company. An unfair bonus is I have a two good managers above me and they support me very well. Dublin technology management is very good and try to keep things flowing, they favor a start-up style environment over the red tape our US counterparts are imprisoned with.

Cons

Technology is filled filled with dinosaurs. If there was an ass about face way to do things then that is how it will be done. So much red tape in the technology side of things that the business cannot get the delivery they need. They need to sack most of the senior architects. Your great skills and technical expertise will be rendered useless by the poor technology and partnerships they have selected. Technically frustrating company at times.

The Business is the only customer of the technology division. Start focusing on the business and what they need. Remove the bottlenecks and allow the intelligent people you have hired to deliver for the business. I cannot stress enough. Focus on the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America