Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

In the area I work in, the management is very supportive and I'm really using my skills. Good work/life balance.

Business Support Manager (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

ProsWork/Life balance is great. I feel very supported by management. I also have gotten a lot of recognition and exposure to executives. They have leveraged and developed my skill set. I have decent freedom with my time/location.

ConsToo many meetings, lots of discussion, sometimes need people to just take ownership rather than push it away. Also need people to make good decisions rather than endlessly discuss everything as a team.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeamwork is great, but reward those who take ownership and establish a clear decision. Also, keep up the good work of being supportive and developing your team - it creates loyalty.

Not Terrible but not Great Either

Vice President (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are lots of benefits available to you as an employee of the company.… Cons: Generally, an employee is just a number. Do not… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your people more like people and less like a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall, corporate perks and reimbursement make up for certain flaws

Teller (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Bank of America part-time for less than a year

Pros: corporate perks paid vacaction paid sick time tuition reimbursement Cons: travel abroad conflicts with schedule Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!