Changing of shifts offered to employees

Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist II  in  Brea, CA (US)
Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist II in Brea, CA (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good benefit options and liberal time off.

Cons

Regular change in hours required to work without enough time to make adjustments to child care, car pools etc. Upper management was not flexible working with single parents

Other Reviews for Bank of America

Ok place to work....

Former Employee - Associate Operations Representative  in  College Park, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Associate Operations Representative in College Park, GA (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Established company. Great discounts. Good benefits.

Cons

I worked in the 6000 Feldwood Road location. It was like high school. We were trained decently, but not there were too many loopholes and every other week there was an error in how we were previously trained which made us have to go back in and retrain. There were so many weird little "do-and don'ts". There were no career advancements.

You really should re-evaluate the training processes and who you hire for Lead and Management roles. The Retail Payment Services division was not properly trained and/or staffed and some of the leads were to into telling their personal business and what they own and drove than to lead and direct staff in a postive way. The Manager was rarely around and even when approached with issues, they were ignored.

Read between the lines

Former Employee - Financial Advisor - PMD  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Former Employee - Financial Advisor - PMD in Boston, MA (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary, smart folks, paid to study for licensing

Cons

Read between the lines. Program is constantly changing. This is not a rep training program, but in reality a temporary business development role to feed senior FA's including your PMD Coaches.

Be honest with people. This is not a development program, but a temporary 1 year churn and burn program to keep senior FA's content.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!