There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Changing of shifts offered to employees

Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist II in Brea, CA (US)
Former Employee - Mortgage Specialist II in Brea, CA (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefit options and liberal time off.

Cons

Regular change in hours required to work without enough time to make adjustments to child care, car pools etc. Upper management was not flexible working with single parents

6718 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Ok place to work....

Former Employee - Associate Operations Representative in College Park, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Associate Operations Representative in College Park, GA (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Established company. Great discounts. Good benefits.

Cons

I worked in the 6000 Feldwood Road location. It was like high school. We were trained decently, but not there were too many loopholes and every other week there was an error in how we were previously trained which made us have to go back in and retrain. There were so many weird little "do-and don'ts". There were no career advancements.

You really should re-evaluate the training processes and who you hire for Lead and Management roles. The Retail Payment Services division was not properly trained and/or staffed and some of the leads were to into telling their personal business and what they own and drove than to lead and direct staff in a postive way. The Manager was rarely around and even when approached with issues, they were ignored.

Low Morale

Current Employee - Unit Manager
    Current Employee - Unit Manager

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good salary and benefits, nice package for time off and sick leave.
    Good monthly incentive plans if you can hit the high goals.

Cons

Call Centers are like a sweat shop. Its all about hitting higher productivity numbers yr over year. Not employee oriented. High number of employees on short term disabilty due to job stress.

Be more people oriented and not numbers driven. Incent employees to resolve customer questions/problems instead of driving low talk times in the call centers.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America