Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
  www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Assistant Manager

Current Employee - Banking Center Assistant Manager in Waterbury, CT (US)
Current Employee - Banking Center Assistant Manager in Waterbury, CT (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. Plenty of room for growth

Cons

No one informs you of the many other roles within the company, outside of the retail Banking Centers

Encourage banking center associates to grow within the company while informing associates of the many other opportunities outside of the four walls in the banking center

7151 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Great company policies! I would recommend working here.

Current Employee - Teller in Frisco, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Teller in Frisco, TX (US)

I have been working at Bank of America part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Positive Corporate Environment; Managers work on getting to know employees; Feels like a family. Regular salary raises. Valued for your commitment and contribution to the copmany.

Cons

Sales are pushed too much, in my opinion. I feel that a rewards system would work better than a system in which an employee is required to achieve a certain amount of sales.

Work on making it a fun environment. The negative energy from being pressured for making sales detracts from the spirit of the company. It's not so bad, but I think this is what can be improved upon.

Encourgaing work ethics

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good learning opportunities. Executives are very easy to talk to even as far up as the CEO.
    The culture is becoming more employee focused, with new facility upgrades and more numerous employee events.

Cons

Slow career progression. Can be very unsatisfying if you are working on one of the "forgotten" products with very few customers.
    A few managers do not seem to care about their reports. Thankfully there are less of these as time goes by. Compensation can be very inconsistent.

Focus on continuing to improve the culture and making it more fun for employees. It will help build a family that will work together much more effectively.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America