There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Bank of America is the best place to be in the current marketplace!

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Associate  in  Marietta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Associate in Marietta, GA (US)

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

Bank of America consistently treats their employees with decency, honesty, and fairness. There are a number of training courses (via telephone, personal, and online) that help to enhance my skill set and make me a better loan officer. In the last 5 years of working with the Bank, I have been more than pleased with time off and the major benefits. There is tuition reimbursement, child care assistance, paid time off, fidelity financial advice engines, great health, medical, and dental. I have no complaints!

Cons

Not one thing that I can think of. I love my job!

My Senior Management is the best in their field.

6603 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Truth Capsule

Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist in Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

Ability to stem the tides of an unstable economic period in American history.

Cons

Promotion is not based on merit but on ones connections and ability to self-promote.

Go find the person doing the work and talk to them about how things really are. Those who live in glasses are blinded by the sun.

A big bank with worlds of opportunities.

Current Employee - Trust Officer  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Trust Officer in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

It is one of the largest corporations in the world. Working for Bank of America will give anyone the professional experience acquired by working with such a large company. Also keep in mind that working for such a large company provides you with the benefits of a company who leads the industry in standards.

Cons

Bank of America is a large corporation which means that it still tends to treat people as a number. The chain of command is structured and it becomes difficult to move up without the proper years put in. New ideas also need to be submitted formally before gaining any leyway.

Keep up the good work and strive towards making out clients happy so that we may be the most successful company in the world.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!