Battelle Memorial
www.battelle.org Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

A great collection of talented people, making it a great place to work

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at Battelle Memorial full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat people to work with - no back stabbing; exciting technologies and capabilities to tap into to solve problems, challenging projects to work on.

ConsYou will thrive on your own capabilities, not many resources to help if you are struggling -- sink or swim environment. However, the talented people there do very well.

Provides opportunities for very diverse experience in software development.

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Richland, WA (US)

I have been working at Battelle Memorial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Opportunities for some very interesting work. You never know… Cons: - Constantly must look for work at work. Your time must be funded by various projects and it's your responsibility to find them. - Funding model… Advice to Senior Management: Alleviate the cons listed above. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Six of One; Half a Dozen of Another

Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Battelle Memorial full-time

Pros: The company itself is great. It has very good benefits plus there… Cons: When I first came on board with the company's office in Arlington, VA, it was a much different place from what it is now. … Advice to Senior Management: Take some leadership classes; stop acting as though you are Battelle aristocracy; you expect staff members to do far too much Company business on their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Battelle Memorial.

Worked for Battelle Memorial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Battelle Memorial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Battelle Memorial CEO Jeff Wadsworth. All reviews posted anonymously by Battelle Memorial employees.