Baxter
www.baxter.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Overall, it's a great company to work for. Although it is a massive company.

Technical Services Representative (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat benefits including educational assistance. Good core values. The company recently acquired Baxa which was a great company too. Hopefully it will be a good thing in the long run. Both companies were known for quality products, and the integration should bring an even higher quality of customer service.

ConsIt is a big corporation. It's easy to get lost in it and sometimes difficult to get things done. Being in a regulated industry also doesn't help with the red tape.

Advice to Senior ManagementSolve problems with critical thinking, not by ignoring them or throwing money at them. Try not to let the word "corporate" define your culture.

Great company culture. Really embraces anyone's ideas for improvement. Asks front line employees for feedback often.

I have been working at Baxter

Pros: Great culture, a lot of mobility within the company Cons: Decent salaries and benefits, but other companies do pay more. Advice to Senior Management: Raise the salaries across the board to compete with other major players in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the Best Experience

Engineer (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Big company to have as a reference in your resume Cons: - Bad salary and incentive - The worst management system that I have seen - Not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baxter CEO Robert L. Parkinson Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees.