Baxter

www.baxter.com

TOXIC!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Deerfield, IL (US)

Prosgood cafeteria, a few good people. Ludwig trying to change culture for the better. Nice grounds. get your bonus every year- company grows due to growth OUTSIDE of U.S.

ConsToxic environment that marginalizes people with solid competencies! Old school way of thinking, lacks innovation. Many people act in unethical ways and continue to get promoted. This company will be stuck while others excel past Baxter. Ludwig trying to change culture to no avail.- all the good ole boys are keeping new ideas at bay. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! I am so happy I left. The grass IS greener elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace change. Embrace innovation. Reward the good and the ethical people. STOP promoting and keeping unethical, non-compliant people in leadership positions. Definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome- STOP THE CYCLE!!!

Baxter is a decent place to work for

Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) Deerfield, IL (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good money, lots of overtime and also lots of overtime incentives, extra money on top of your… Cons: Lots of mandatory overtime, no room for growth in certain depts. Lots of favoritism. Not… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the micromanagement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Company to work

Training Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The Company has good value systems & process in place.… Cons: Many a times the value systems are not adhered. As far as I am concerned the senior management… Advice to Senior Management: When you have such great value systems, please ensure that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!