Bed Bath & Beyond
www.bedbathandbeyond.com Union, NJ 5000+ Employees

Fine place to work, decent managers.

Associate (Former Employee)
Morgantown, WV (US)

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for less than a year

ProsClear, consistent job requirements and methods to achieve them, nice coworkers, achievable standards. There is a system in place for learning more about each section of the store and an easy-to-understand rubric for employee standards. Great discount programs.

ConsIt's menial labor, glorified. You will be able to fold towels perfectly in your sleep after a few months. My feet hurt every day and I felt myself getting dumber with every shift. If you work hard side you will learn a lot about appliances, though.

Nice place to shop but not work!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Winter Garden, FL (US)

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for more than a year

Pros: The employess that I work with are great Cons: Management can be better; Listen to your employees Advice to Senior Management: Treat employess like adults not children No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great workers and a good working environment!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Higher wages than most places to start, friendly management, and… Cons: Need to focus on more learning initiatives and had to learn various parts… Advice to Senior Management: Empower your sales associates with incentives for quality customer service and sales.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bed Bath & Beyond.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Steve Temares. All reviews posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees.