Bed Bath & Beyond
www.bedbathandbeyond.com Union, NJ 5000+ Employees

Poorly ran ,glorified stock job, you don't need that gym membership anymore

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time

Prosassociates are friendly that is about the only pro

ConsMost unorganized place I have ever worked , treated like children having to ask to use the bathroom . management schedules themselves for 50 hours a week and gives employees 10. yet you expect someone who is there for only 10 hours a week to know every change that has occurred.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can't keep good associates if you don't give them hours . Stop ordering so much stuff . there is no need to have 500 of 1 type of scale on hand . Save the store some money and sell what you have in stock. Be honest in the interview and tell people that this is a glorified stock job and nothing more. There is more to customer service than saying hi to someone and then walking away . update the store system it is 2013 better store system means quicker customer service, a cashier shouldn't have to call a mod every time a coupon gets scanned wrong .

Over all not half bad

Front End Lead (Former Employee)
Southlake, TX (US)

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond full-time for more than a year

Pros: people are really friendly at both the Euless and Southlake… Cons: Employees aren't as up to date with the inventory status… Advice to Senior Management: Take more time out to show your appreciation for your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Family atmosphere. A little overwhelming at times

Front End Supervisor (Former Employee)
Saugus, MA (US)

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, working mothers dream having 50 plus working mothers to shift… Cons: can have long hours, stores are soooo big hard to know every product… Advice to Senior Management: let your workers take some of the responsibiltiy for you.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bed Bath & Beyond.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Steve Temares. All reviews posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees.