Bemis
www.bemis.com Neenah, WI 5000+ Employees

I loved most aspects of my job even during the stressful economic times that the company experienced in recent years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Terre Haute, IN (US)

I worked at Bemis

ProsI felt there was great interaction between departments to maintain a cutting edge within the industry. The manufacturing facility in Indiana managed to recover during economic challenges that required substantial downsizing.

ConsIt was very difficult finding opportunities for advancement. Most exempt employees worked very long hours on a regular basis, particularly during the economic hard times.

Excellent place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bemis

Pros: People are great to work with. Large company culture Bemis' Products… Cons: Large company culture Human Resources department can be tough to deal… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very Educational

Mechanical Engineering Co-op (Former Employee)
Oshkosh, WI (US)

I worked at Bemis

Pros: The company supports personal growth and learning very well. Big company… Cons: Some of the facilities use union labor, it make it hard… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the unions out of the shop to keep a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bemis.

Worked for Bemis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bemis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bemis CEO Henry J. Theisen. All reviews posted anonymously by Bemis employees.