Best Buy Canada

www.bestbuycanadaltd.ca

Flexible hours equates to working from home and on the road

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Burnaby, BC (Canada)

ProsIn Merchandising, you learn lots about how to run a business, from assortment planning to marketing and promotional planning and merchandise execution. This knowledge is as our President and COO puts it "Retail MBA"

ConsVery tough budgets, which in turn leads to low employee morale. Job compensation does not relate with effort put in.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower requirements needed for bonus if budget is set to be very tough. Max requirement for bonus was lowered but minimum requirement stayed.

Low pay but fun

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Best Buy Canada

Pros: I have worked at my store for a long time,… Cons: The pay is not fair in terms of the amount of effort you have to… More

Company very focused on sales but is not concerned about people.

Senior Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I worked at Best Buy Canada

Pros: The pay is fair, there are good bonuses, company matches… Cons: Senior management is poor. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of BBY USA and the only concerns of the Canadian management team is in… Advice to Senior Management: Best Buy Canada needs to really evaluate what your North Star is. If it is just to achieve sales and profit, you will inevitably manage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy Canada.

Worked for Best Buy Canada? Contribute to the Community!